If you have any questions or queries, please check the frequently asked questions below.
- Where can I find a list of projects and organisations previously funded by UK Aid Direct?
A list of Community Partnership grants can be found here:
A list of Impact grants can be found here: https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/342703/Impact-Grant-Awards-aug2014.pdf
- My application doesn’t address nutrition, family planning and modern slavery, will it be considered?
UK Aid Direct will consider all cost-effective applications that aim to reach the Global Goals and DFID’s strategic objectives.
We expect that among those applications there will be some that address the areas of nutrition, family planning and modern slavery.
- What sort of projects can be funded?
UK Aid Direct funding supports civil society organisations working across a range of sectors aimed at reaching the Global Goals.
Please read the Latest funding round focus page for further information on the types of projects that will be funded.
- Will UK Aid Direct give privilege to applications that address nutrition, family planning and modern slavery?
Each application will be assessed on its merits according to the criteria set out on the Latest funding round focus page, including whether it addresses the Global Goals and DFID’s strategic objectives. We expect that applications addressing nutrition, family planning and modern slavery will feature among the range of successful applications.
- What countries does the fund cover?
UK Aid Direct can fund projects led by organisations working across the lowest 50 countries in the UN Human Development Index (HDI) and countries DFID considers to be of high or moderate fragility. See a full list of these countries on the project countries page.
- If I have a press enquiry who should I speak to?
Any enquiries from the media should be sent in the first instance to firstname.lastname@example.org